10th Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Regiment

We are the 10th Infantry Regiment! We will own all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you been called a hacker?

Go down 
4 posters

Have you ever been called a hacker but you really legit?
Yes
Have you been called a hacker? Vote_lcap100%Have you been called a hacker? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Have you been called a hacker? Vote_lcap0%Have you been called a hacker? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
dfuller88

dfuller88

Have you been called a hacker? Empty
PostSubject: Have you been called a hacker?   Have you been called a hacker? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:37 pm

I hate it when noobs call you a hacker but you aren't hacking you are just good.
Back to top Go down
Zannzibar

Zannzibar

PostSubject: Re: Have you been called a hacker?   Have you been called a hacker? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:23 pm

lol many times.. ive been kicked from games a handful of times. I have 3 Fantastics and I have been kicked after every one of them. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Scythe64
Admin
Scythe64

PostSubject: Re: Have you been called a hacker?   Have you been called a hacker? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:06 am

Hundreds of times :/.
Back to top Go down
http://10thregiment.net
Zannzibar

Zannzibar

PostSubject: Re: Have you been called a hacker?   Have you been called a hacker? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:32 am

B.T.W. i got my VERY FIRST UNBELIEVABLE today on RoadKill and I was soooo happy!!!
Back to top Go down
lilsuz13

PostSubject: Re: Have you been called a hacker?   Have you been called a hacker? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:19 pm

ya i get called a hacker almost every game i play i haVE ben view by nexon 5 times and also ben kick over 100 times at least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you been called a hacker?   Have you been called a hacker? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you been called a hacker?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10th Regiment :: Combat Arms General :: General CA Chat-
Jump to: