10th Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Regiment

We are the 10th Infantry Regiment! We will own all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 10th Regiment!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zannzibar

Zannzibar

The 10th Regiment! Empty
PostSubject: The 10th Regiment!   The 10th Regiment! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:47 am

Hi and welcome to the 10th Infantry Regiment!

There are some things we need to tell you before we go out fragging noobs.

First are the requirements of the clan:

1.) BE ACTIVE! That is a main rule because if you guys aren't active then we can't war
and then we can't lvl up the clan which means less people in the clan.

2.) BE A GOOD SPORT! I would like all of you to follow this one closely because no one likes
a clan that calls people names and other things like that.

3.) Have a KDR of over .7. I keep this that low because there is always room for someone to improve,
maybe those people with .7 KDR when they get up to the LT. rank will have 1.2+ KDR. You never know.

Now for the rules:

1.) NO HACKING!!!! I can't stress this one enough, if you are caught hacking you are instantly banned
from the clan... No second chances.

2.) BE ACTIVE! Make sure you log on every once in awhile. If one of us doesn't see you online for a long time
you may be subjected to being kicked out of the clan to make way for new members.

3.) NO FLAMING FELLOW CLAN MATES! Do not flame(curse at/call names/etc.) at your clan mates. You will only
get 5 chances before you are kicked out of the clan.

Last edited by Scythe64 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for the fancy colors :).)
Back to top Go down
Scythe64
Admin
Scythe64

The 10th Regiment! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 10th Regiment!   The 10th Regiment! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:58 pm

There I changed it around a bit for you Smile. I put the colors in Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://10thregiment.net

The 10th Regiment!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10th Regiment :: Announcements & Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: