10th Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
10th Regiment

We are the 10th Infantry Regiment! We will own all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think of the new forums?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scythe64
Admin
Scythe64

What do you think of the new forums? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the new forums?   What do you think of the new forums? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:22 am

Just wondering, what do you think of the new forums? Please give feedback so I can change what needs changed Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://10thregiment.net
Zannzibar

Zannzibar

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new forums?   What do you think of the new forums? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:07 pm

look at some different clan webpages to get some ideas. www.KMA-CLAN.com they have a really good one.
Back to top Go down
Zannzibar

Zannzibar

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new forums?   What do you think of the new forums? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:17 pm

CHECK THIS OUT www.KMA-CLAN.com SCYTHE FOR SOME GREAT IDEAS!!! like you get rank for amount of posts!!
Back to top Go down
Scythe64
Admin
Scythe64

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new forums?   What do you think of the new forums? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Hey I updated some of the clan reqirements for the clan. Theybare in the announcements forum.

Nice ill check it out Ty Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Zannzibar

Zannzibar

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new forums?   What do you think of the new forums? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:25 pm

ok the new Req.s look good. i think that we can be lenient if the TS laggs them too badly or someother good reason. i think TS is really only NESSICARY in Clan Wars.
Back to top Go down
Scythe64
Admin
Scythe64

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new forums?   What do you think of the new forums? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 pm

I changed it, see how you like it Smile. I'm going to bed, I haven't slept since 5 AM yesterday so I need some sleep lol.
Back to top Go down
Zannzibar

Zannzibar

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new forums?   What do you think of the new forums? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:57 pm

it looks good how did you like the KMA-CLAN site? do you see how they rank EVERYTHING! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new forums?   What do you think of the new forums? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the new forums?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10th Regiment :: Clan Forums :: General Clan Chat-
Jump to: